- Weight – up to 50 tons (in workshop conditions).
- Bending of the sheet with thickness of up to 110 mm and width of 2500 mm; 90 mm thick and 3,015 mm wide, minimum bending radius – 1080mm.
- Automatic welding, under a layer of flux, beams up to 3 m high and up to 15 m long, cylindrical and conical shells with diameter up to 6 m and length up to 8 m at welding ESAB complex.
- Mechanized in the environment of protective gases and manual electric arc.
- Heat treatment of welded joints with sheet thickness up to 60 mm.
- Sheet cutting on thermal cutting machines up to 16 m long and up to 250 mm thick.